Thank you Melony @ SIX STORIES A WEEK for dropping by my blog and giving me this award. I want to thank all of the others out there who happened to stumble on my blog to read my posts. Thank you from the bottom of my red heart. So, to answer the questions from Melony…
What is your favourite midnight snack?
I can eat any food at midnight given that I’m hungry.
What was your favourite toy as a child?
What would you want to have written on your tombstone?
“For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.”
I’ve read it in Harry Potter 🙂
What is your phone’s ringtone right now?
None. It’s in silent mode. Always.
What is your current wallpaper on your phone/computer?
Phone: Myself on a cliff, at the top of the mountain. Computer: Oscar the Grouch saying “there’ll always be better days”.
The reason why I set it as my wallpaper was not asked but I’m going to tell anyway. Phone: It’s a reminder for me to give time to myself to travel and explore the world. Computer: It’s a reminder for me that, well, there’ll always be better days.
What is your guilty pleasure movie?
On the Job (Philippine indie film). I love it because it revealed a lot on the unfairness of life using authority and power.
If your life was a reality show what would you call it?
What’s On Your Mind?
If you could only be in love once and it was passionate but ended with a heart break, would you still choose to fall in love or would you never fall in love?
Of course I would choose to fall in love… but with someone else who’s worth the risk.
If you tried to fail and you succeeded, was it a failure or a success?
It’s a success because you succeeded in failing.
Does that made any sense?
Have you ever collected something? What was it?
Are you a night owl or a morning person?
Rarely both. I’m a sleeper. At the moment.
Here are my nominations for the Award:
What You Have To Do:
Nominate up to 11 other bloggers yourself (preferably those with fewer than 500 followers, this is more of a newbie award). Provide those bloggers with 11 questions of your own for them to answer. Don’t forget to put the Liebster Award sticker on your blog!
And here are the 11 questions for you:
1. In what place would you love to go to right now and why?
2. If you are to die tomorrow, what will you do in your last 24 hours?
3. What is the last sentence that you said to your special someone?
4. What is your biggest regret in life to date?
5. What is the most heroic act that you’ve done for someone?
6. What do you love about your work now to make you stay?
7. What do you hate about your work now to make you quit?
8. What do you think about death?
9. What is your opinion about the moral principle of others: “the right to die”?
10. What is your most interesting personality?
11. What do you think about heaven and hell?